Sienna Estates: A Community Governed by Covenants and Bylaws.
- When you purchase a home in a POA you become a member of the POA and agree to pay fees to help cover the cost of the upkeep of common areas and neighborhood amenities. Membership also binds you to the covenants, conditions, and restrictions of the association.
- Renters in Sienna Estates are also bound to the same covenants, conditions and restrictions of the association.
- There are two phases of Sienna Estates. Phase 1 comprises all the homes from Sonic North to Beasley Drive. Phase 2 comprises all the homes North of Beasley Drive to Town Vu Road. (The homes west of Sienna Drive do not belong to Sienna Estates.)
- Covenants Sienna Estates Phase 1
- Sienna Estates POA Phase II Covenants with Amendment
- By-Laws Sienna Estates POA
- 2019-12-31 Amendment to Bylaws
- Keycard Policy.docx
- Covenant Violation Policy Updated 8-12-2021
POA Dues are paid annually in the amount of $278.23 and are due January 1 of each year. There is a 90 day grace period where a late fee and interest are assessed if balance is not paid in full by April 1. POA dues invoices are mailed via USPS once per year along with information on our Annual Meeting. However, ALL other communication is via email or through the website. The POA requires a valid email address on file for each property. Please click here to provide contact information to the POA. Dues can be paid via check, cash, or cashiers check. Make checks payable to Sienna Estates POA. Payments can be dropped off in the secure payment box on the outside of the clubhouse by the front door or you can mail to PO Box 564, Centerton, AR 72719.
**Note: The POA does not accept other forms of payment such as credit cards, Venmo, PayPal or ApplePay.
Properties that have outstanding POA dues on their account will have their keycard access to the amenities deactivated and a lien will be placed on the home until the outstanding dues have been paid.
Per the covenants and bylaws, any improvements to the exterior of your home need to first be approved by the architectural review committee. Please submit your detailed plans via email or complete this form in the “contact us” portion of this website. The committee will review and contact you back.