Sienna Estates boasts a 40,000 gallon pool, depths ranging from a zero depth entry to 4 ½ feet, mushroom water feature, and plenty of deck tables and chairs to make your time at the pool fun and relaxing.
The pool typically opens Memorial Weekend in May and closes Labor Day weekend in September.
Pool hours are 9am-9pm daily.
The pool gate and the back doors of the clubhouse (that access the pool) automatically lock at pool closing time. If you do not exit before the doors lock you will have to call the clubhouse phone number at 479-696-8098 so someone can let you out. There is a $55 lock-in fee. If the same household gets locked in a second time, their pool access will be deactivated for the remainder of the season.
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- No Diving
- No smoking or vaping in the pool area. Smoking receptacles are available outside the pool gate and by the clubhouse front door.
- No alcohol in the pool area.
- Please behave in such a way as to ensure the enjoyment of all members and guests at the pool.
- Swim diapers must be used for infants and children who are not potty trained.
- No glass bottles or containers in the pool area
- Guests MUST be accompanied by a Sienna Estates resident.
- No running on deck
- Do not use the rescue flotation ring as a pool floaty
- Do not allow children to access or play with the skimmer baskets
- Children must be 16 years old or older to be at the pool unsupervised.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult age 18 or older.
- Do not swim when lightning is present.
- Private parties must be approved in advance by the POA.
- Appropriate, family friendly, swim attire must be worn.
- Accidents should be reported to the clubhouse manager immediately.
- Please close bathroom doors after each use.
Persons in violation of these rules may have their pool privileges revoked for a length of time as determined by the board of directors.